Re: [STDS-802-16] release of IEEE P802.16e/D3

Hello Roger, Ron,

I would like to point out additional editorial error.
The implementation of contribution C802.16e-04_70r3, has error in
implementation of the following instruction: "(4) REPLACE section
'8.4.6.2.4.2 Partitioning of subcarriers into subchannels in the uplink"
with the following text"

In D3, the change was implemented as:
"[REPLACE section "8.4.6.2.4 Partition a subchannel into
mini-subchannel" with the following text:]"

I believe that this is an error, and should be fixed procedurally.

P.S. Generally, I think that all comments of type 'replace section'
which deals directly with TGd material should be rejected (and
procedurally excluded from the current working document) since it is a
strict violation of the existing (and even modified) PAR. The commenter
should be instructed to make changes in a backward compatible fashion.

Thanks,
Itzik.