[STDS-802-16] chair going off-line

Folks,

I'm going off-line until Sunday.

The server is functional. I hope it stays that way.

There are a lot of documents to read. However, I have informed
several people (who submitted many contributions) that their
contributions were not accepted to to violations of the contribution
rules. Some of these people have updated their submissions with new
versions; I hope these are acceptable. A lot of submissions have not
yet been replaced. If they are not replaced, we'll have a lot fewer
contributions to worry about next week. Wouldn't that be great!

Cheers!

Roger