[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Update: Important News since Session #33 Report

I have two brief updates to yesterday's report:

(1) The IEEE Sponsor Ballot review of P802.16e/D5 has opened and will
close on 4 November (11:59 pm US Eastern Time).

(2) I mistyped the URL to the current P802.16e PAR.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA