[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot #15: Reply Comments

The new Commentary database for Letter Ballot #15 is IEEE 802.16-04/64r1:
        http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_64r1.zip

It includes the reply comments. I've also added/corrected the page
and line numbers on the comments so that they now sort properly by
Page/Line number.

Volunteers for the Ballot Resolution Committee are:

Mariana Goldhamer, Chair
Barry Lewis
Mike Lynch
Jose Puthenkulam

Again, they need to remember the 15 October deadline for submission
of PARs for the November 802 Plenary.

Roger