Re: [STDS-802-16] voting on leftover P802.16-REVe/D5 Sponsor Ballot comment res olutions

Roger,

Can you please clarify the following:
1. Many comments refer to contributions. Which version of contributions
should be addressed?
2. Where relevant contributions are [will be] stored?
3. Some comments / contributions suggest two possible resolutions e.g. "do X
or delete section Y"
Suppose that I prefer X. How should I mark such comment?

Thanks

Vladimir

Dr. Vladimir Yanover
Standards Strategy Director
Alvarion Ltd.
21 A   Habarzel St. Ramat - Hahayal
Tel - Aviv 69710 P.O. Box 13139, Tel-Aviv 61131, Israel
Tel.:      +972-36457834
Fax:       +972-36456290
E-Mail:   vladimir.yanover@alvarion.com

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com