[STDS-802-16] Fwd: 802.1 proposed PARs

802.1 has provided very early notice of two PARs for consideration in July. The notice is at <http://ieee802.org/secmail/msg06702.html>, or see below.

Both are relevant to 802.16. Please pay particular attention to the second one, on "Media Independent Radio Frequency (RF) Management of Wireless 802 Networks".

Comments are not due until 19 July, but they can also be sent earlier. If you want the 802.16 WG to submit a comment, you should to propose it at an 802.16 Plenary.

Roger