Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D7 Sponsor Ballot Recirculation

With this ballot set to close in two days, I have a concern. After
the last comment resolution, many people let me know that they
intended to change their vote to Approve. However, only a few of them
have followed up by submitting a vote to the IEEE-SA Balloting Center.

If you are one of these, I would like to remind you of the upcoming deadline.

Roger