[STDS-802-16] new IEEE 802.16 Forums: "Relay/Mesh" and "Security"

Dear 802.16ers,

I have set up some new "forum" software to manage our email discussions on topics that are too specific to be handled by the general 802.16 reflector.

The forum is at <http://dot16.org/forum>.

To start off, I have set up two discussion "boards":

*"Relay/Mesh (Moderator: Mitsuo Nohara)
*"Security" (Moderator: Jeff Mandin)

You can read the forum messages as a guest (without logging in).

If you wish to post, then simply click on the "REGISTER" button to set up your account. This will also enable you to turn on the "NOTIFY" feature for topics of interest, so that you receive email notifications.

I don't yet have much experience with the software (which is freeware). However, it looks pretty good. If you have any ideas on how we can use it more effectively, let me know. I am sure there are ways to change the configuration that I have not yet discovered.

I'm hoping that this will evolve into an effective communications tool.

Roger

--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA