[STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D10 Sponsor Ballot Recirc: Commentary Update posted

The P802.16e/D10 Sponsor Ballot Recirc database has been updated to
include completed editorial work and suggested remedies for some of
the remaining comments.  The database 80216-05_064r3.zip is in the WG
upload directory at http://upload.wirelessman.org.

I've uploaded 802-16-05_064r2.USR which contains proposed resolutions
agreed upon by a group of people who refer to themselves as the
"Harmonization Group".

We still have some outstanding issues to consider.  First, there are
X  comments which were accepted, but later I realized that the
proposed resolution was not clear or complete.  Second, there were
some comments that the "Harmonization Group" could not resolve.
Please look closely at the following:

"Accepted" comments that require further review/feedback:
052 (misaligned section numbers)
125 (harmonization group suggested an Accept-modify resolution)
129 (misaligned section numbers - same issue as 052)
136 (misaligned section numbers)

Comments with no suggested resolution:
004
097
148L
149L
150L
151L (some overlap with comment 125)

I disagree with the proposed resolutions of the harmonized group
regarding the following comments:
051 (see Group Notes)
069 (the text is still broken)
098 (the resolution is more complex that what's suggested.  I would
appreciate a clause editor's help on this comment)

With 52 comments still open, we need to take a close look at the 13
comments I've listed here, as well as review the proposed resolutions
from the harmonization group.

Ron Murias
Chief Technical Editor
802.16e