Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16e/D10 Sponsor Ballot Recirc: Commentary Update posted

I'm writing to encourage the members of the group to consider the
following comments in advance of tomorrow's meeting.  These comments
could cost us a great deal of time in discussion or implementation,
so please have a look and recommend a solution where appropriate, or
volunteer to help edit if you can:

 From 80216e-05_064r3:
016: Recommended text is still incorrect
051: This is not a simple change.  Are we really going to re-arrange
this text?
052: Clause 11 changes are incomplete.
064: Text is still broken.
064: Text is still messy.
085: Require FrameMaker format if contribution is accepted.
098: Require specific text or a clause editor.
108: Require FrameMaker format if contribution is accepted.
129: This leave significant work for an editing session on the floor
during the meeting.  Someone should give this a serious look before
the meeting.
136: This leave significant work for an editing session on the floor
during the meeting.  Someone should give this a serious look before
the meeting.

004: No resolution
097: No resolution
148L: No resolution
149L: No resolution
150L: No resolution
151L: No resolution (probably a dupe of #125)