Re: [STDS-802-16] P802.16-2004/Cor1/D4 Sponsor Ballot Recirc: Commentary Update posted

Title: P802.16-2004/Cor1/D4 Sponsor Ballot Recirc: Commentary Update posted

Hi all!

I have problem with 053L that is listed as harmonized and to be motioned by John to be accepted on Monday.

053L

I object to the first remedy on equation 170 and 169a.

eq. 170 tells about the cinr encoding in non MIMO case.

eq. 169a tells about the cinr encoding in MIMO case.

The paragraph including the text only tells about the non-MIMO case.

Remove the first remedy.

For the rest part, I am OK.

054L

It is superceded by #055L.