Re: [STDS-802-16] A critical clarification is needed in section 8.3.5.1

Jing,

We are well past the time to be submitting comments.

In an emergency, we'll consider one, but this one is unacceptable:

*Your text message refers to Table 225 on page 262, but there is no
table on page 262 and not Table 225 anywhere in the draft.

*Your Commentary file says the change is on page 262 line 42, but in
a different table (Table 255). Again, none of this makes a shred of
sense.

*Your Commentary comment refers to "Table 225 starting on page 264
lines 42". That page/line points to Table 225b, not 225. But then you
talk about the Base Station_ID, which is at Line 35, not 42. And you
talk about changing the Notes field, which does not exist.

I conclude that you have not constructed your comment carefully. No
one has the time to try to decipher it or correct it.

Roger