[STDS-802-16] Fwd: Call for Comments and Contributions: IEEE 802.16's Mobile Multihop Relay SG

Dear all,

I have issued the 3rd Call for Comments and Contributions and two
more on the mobile multi-hop relay as listed below:

802.16mmr-05/024 Session #40 802.16 MMR Meeting Minutes,
802.16mmr-05/025 Discussion Base for 802.16 MMR-SG Draft PAR and 5
Criteria and 802.16mmr-05/026 Call for Comments and Contributions.

Roger kindly uploaded them onto the mmr-sg server. See
<http://ieee802.org/16/sg/mmr>.

The meeting minutes of Session #40 depicts what we did last time,
provided by Dr. JungJe Son, editor for the 1st and 2nd MMR-SG meeting.

A Discussion-base for 802.16 MMR-SG Draft PAR and Five Criteria has
been prepared, as agreed at the last meeting. I had big help from Mr.
Kenji Saito and Dr. JaeWeon Cho for the document preparation. As
promised, the set of baseline example, proposed drafts and merged
draft has been set for each item. Thanks are also due to David Steer,
Mike Hart and their co-authors who contributed to the proposals
provided at the last meeting. Referring to those, we will discuss on
each and every item and make the concrete PAR and Five Criteria as an
outcome of the next meeting. I am expecting we will have many more
contributions this time.

The Call for Comments and Contributions requires your comments on the
PAR and Five Criteria preparation as discussed above. It also
requires your contributions on the technical issues relevant to a
Tutorial Presentation preparation for the coming Plenary of March
2006. Also I would like to hear some distinctions from other IEEE802
standards and projects such as 802.1 on Spanning Tree and Bridge,
802.11s and 16h.

Please note that we will focus on the PAR and Five Criteria
Preparation this time. Even we may have some technical ones as
explained above, they can be limited so that we can spare most of the
time for the PAR and 5 Criteria discussions. We will have plenty of
time once we set up the Task Group, anyway!

The deadline is 6 January 2006 AOE.
Your review, comments, contributions and participations to the coming
SG would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your comments and contributions in advance.

best regards and see you in India!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
MMR-SG Chair,