From: Naftali Chayat
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 11:11 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] List of registrants to session #43

Dear attendees of IEEE 802.16 session #43,

Below you'll find a list of people who have registered for session #43 by
April 7 including. All the people listed below will be charged the regular
attendance fee. Asterisk (*) indicates that there's a room reservation
pending - you're invited to check.

Best Regards,

Naftali Chayat

Mr. Edward Agis  *