[STDS-802-16] Call for Maintenance Change Requests on IEEE Std 802.16

This message is a notification of a "Call for Maintenance Change
Requests on IEEE Std 802.16":
	http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-06_011.pdf

This solicitation follows a motion at Session #43 "to open a call for
comments/requests on the maintenance of the published 802.16
standards for review at Session #43."

To understand what's going on here, please read the document. Notice
that, since the completion of Corrigendum 1, we have not had a place
to collect reports of bugs in IEEE Std 802.16. This process is
intended to fill the gap. If you are aware of bugs, we strongly
encourage you to document and report them to us in this process. The
process will not close after Session #43, but it may be refined. We
have declared a deadline of 3 May for comments to be reviewed by the
Maintenance Task Group at Session #43.

Please follow the instructions carefully if you want your input to be
considered. I particularly call your attention to two points:

*Do not submit the Commentary application! Many of our participants
have been doing this recently. Instead, export your comments using
the "(2) Save Data to
File" button of the "Create and Submit Ballot" layout. (This
requirement applies to all 802.16 comment submittals.)

*Don't forget to complete the "Document under Review" field with one
of the three choices specified (802.16-2004, 802.16e, or 802.16f).
This is essential so we know which document you find fault with.

Roger