[STDS-802-16] chart of upcoming deadlines for Session #43

Folks,

I have entered into the WirelessMAN Interactive Calendar all of the
802.16 submission deadlines I can think of for Session #43. They run
over two weeks:

	http://calendar.wirelessman.org/week.php?date=20060428
	http://calendar.wirelessman.org/week.php?date=20060501

I've color-coded the entries by Task Group.

If you click on any entry, you'll get more detail, including a
clickable URL that will take you to the Call for Comments, Call for
Contributions, ballot report, or other input solicitation.

I know you'll be busy preparing all of your input. I hope this makes
it a little easier to organize your work. Let me know if you have
problems using it.

Regards,

Roger