Re: [STDS-802-16] chart of upcoming deadlines for Session #43

If you are in China, you may have noticed that access to the calendar
is blocked.

In this case, you may use this equivalent URL:
	http://dot16.org/calendar

or, you can go to a specific week with a URL of this form:

	http://dot16.org/calendar/week.php?date=20060428
	http://dot16.org/calendar/week.php?date=20060501

Roger