Re: [STDS-802-16] [LE] Announcement of the LE Ad-Hoc Groups

I suggest that each Ad Hoc Chair post a forum note announcing that Ad
Hoc as a "New Topic". Then we can have a single thread for each Ad
Hoc. This would be much better than having a bunch of loose topics
running around; no one would know which applies to which Ad Hoc.

Roger