[STDS-802-16] [MMR-AH-UM] Agenda for 6/22/06 Meeting of Multihop Relay Usage Model Ad Hoc Group

Please note that the 6/22 meeting will run from 06:00 to 07:45 (15 minutes shorter than normal).

Agenda for 6/22 meeting:

-          Roll call

-          Discussion of steps to finalize harmonized contribution

-          Editorial comments

o        Add a diagram of service on a ferry into section 3.4

o        Clarifications of disaster recovery scenario and add specific diagram to section 3.3

-          Section 5.3

o        Proposal to remove sentence “It should be noted that even when multiple routes are enabled between the RSs, the overall topology is still tree-like because all data communications are between the MMR-BS and MSs and this usage does not violate the scope as defined in the 802.16j PAR.”

o        Proposals to use term “path management” or “path selection” instead of the term “routing” (The section does not talk about routing only about routes, so the proposal is to replace the term “route” with the term “path”)

-          Proposal to mention in sections in section 3 that it is possible that repeaters be used to extend the link between a MMR-BS and RS.

-          Proposal to mention the possibility that an RS used in the In-building coverage usage model (section 3.2) can have an externally mounted antenna.

-          Proposal to add military usage scenarios to the existing usage models (proposed modifications throughout the document)

-          Proposed modifications to the summary table (section 7)