From: Will Lee
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] scanning..

Hi, All

1. DCD & UCD must be sent periodically using constant according to Table 342.
2. DL-MAP, UL-MAP shall be sent whenever the maps are changed.(See 8.3.5.1)
In fact, DCD & UCD are the specifications of the channel(time and frequency).
DL-MAP, UL-MAP are chanel assignment structure and they are more adaptive
to the change of service Qos. If you see that  "Lost DL-MAP Interval" is shorter
than DCD Interval, you may get some idea.

OK?