Re: [STDS-802-16] : +++IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #23a (on IEEE P802.16/Cor2/D2)

The recirc has closed:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/maint/ballot23/report23.html>

The Commentary database has 81 comments, from 13 people, and is at:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/07/80216-07_013.zip>

The comments point to 17 uploaded contributions:
	<http://maint.wirelessman.org>

The comment resolution process has not yet been planned. In any case,
we will be open to reply comments, so feel free to develop yours.

Roger