Re: [STDS-802-16] SPAM-LOW: [STDS-802-16] P802.16g/D7 Sponsor Ballot Comment Database

All,

The Ballot Resolution Committee on P802.16g/D7 has completed its work.

The BRC Closing Report is at:

      <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/netman/docs/80216netman-07_005.pdf>

The Commentary Database has 73 comments and is at:

      <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/docs/07/80216-07_012r3.zip>

The BRC Meeting Minutes are at:

      <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/16/netman/docs/80216netman-07_004r1.pdf>

The P802.16g DRAFT is to be revised, reissued as P802.16g/D8, and recirculated in Sponsor Ballot, with comments to be resolved at Session 48. Sponsor Ballot Members should expect to see the announcement for the recirculation either later this week, or early next week.

On behalf of the Membership of 802.16, I would like to convey thanks to all of the Members of the BRC who volunteered their time to resolve these comments. It is the selfless commitment of volunteers that makes our organization so productive and successful.

Thanks,

Phillip Barber

Chair, IEEE 802.16 Netman TG

Chair, BRC on P802.16g/D7