[STDS-802-16] Fwd: TIA TR-45 Correspondence regarding IP-OFDMA Evaluation Report

The liaison statement below is posted:

Roger

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Blum, Cheryl J (Cheryl)" <cjblum@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: April 16, 2007 03:18:58 PM MDT
Subject: TR-45 Correspondence regarding Evaluation Report

Dear Mr. Marks, Mr. Hewitt, and Mr. Resnick,

Attached is correspondence from the TR-45 Evaluation Group, containing initial questions regarding the proposal for a sixth Radio Transmission Technology for IMT-2000.

We look forward to your group's response to these questions. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

Regards,
Cheryl Blum
Chair TIA TR-45

<<_liaison16April.doc>> <<EvaluationReport_v0.3(clean).doc>>