From: "KITO Eiji" <e-kito@ab.jp.nec.com>
Date: April 5, 2007 10:36:28 PM MDT
Subject: Questions on the IP-OFDMA submission

Dear IP-OFDMA submission contact persons

The ARIB Evaluation Group is now evaluating IP-OFDMA submission and
we have some questions on the proposed document (Doc.8F/1079(Rev.1)).
Please find the attached.

Our next meeting will be held on 12th April. If possible, we would
like to review answers at the next meeting.
We are looking forward to receiving your kind response.

This e-mail is also sent for your information to contact persons
of Evaluation Groups who are listed on the ITU web page.

Kind Regards,
Eiji KITO
Chair, ARIB Evaluation Group