Re: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: Questions on the IP-OFDMA submission from ARIB

I noticed that a number of the questions are very similar to the TIA evaluation group’s questions.  We might want to consider a combined response that addresses both groups’ questions in a single document and post it to the ITU web site, as well as send a formal response.

Brian

From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:r.b.marks@ieee.org]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:07 PM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Fwd: Questions on the IP-OFDMA submission from ARIB

The liaison statement below is posted:

Roger

Begin forwarded message:

From: "KITO Eiji" <e-kito@ab.jp.nec.com>

Date: April 5, 2007 10:36:28 PM MDT

Subject: Questions on the IP-OFDMA submission

Dear IP-OFDMA submission contact persons

The ARIB Evaluation Group is now evaluating IP-OFDMA submission and

we have some questions on the proposed document (Doc.8F/1079(Rev.1)).

Please find the attached.

Our next meeting will be held on 12th April. If possible, we would

like to review answers at the next meeting.

We are looking forward to receiving your kind response.

This e-mail is also sent for your information to contact persons

of Evaluation Groups who are listed on the ITU web page.

Kind Regards,

Eiji KITO

Chair, ARIB Evaluation Group