From: Mike Hart [mailto:Mike.Hart@UK.FUJITSU.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:43 AM
To: STDS-802-16@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG] Reject contributions to #50

Dear Relay TG contributors,

The following contributions were submitted using the wrong template:
C802.16j-07/052
C802.16j-07/294
C802.16j-07/398
C802.16j-07/402
C802.16j-07/438
C802.16j-07/439

Please see: http://ieee802.org/16/arc/802-16list2/msg04308.html

We are instructed by the WG chair to reject them.  If you still would
like your contribution to be considered, please make sure it is uploaded
so that you meet the advertised requirements:
http://ieee802.org/16/submit.html

The following contributions, whilst using the correct template, have not
followed the formatting requirements for the header or date correctly.
Please amend, as it is a requirement that it is in the correct format
else your contribution may be rejected.

C802.16j-07/436
C802.16j-07/412
C802.16j-07/307