Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments: Relay TG's P802.16j Baseline

Dear all,

Thank you for your comments and contributions regarding 802.16j.
As you might have seen, we got plenty number of comments so far.
Thinking of the limited meeting time next week, we need to proceed them
efficiently.  Your reply comments would help thus be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance and see you soon in San Francisco!
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair, IEEE 802.16WG