Re: [STDS-802-16] Registration Opened for #57 Kobe Session, Sept. 2008: early registration due today!

Dear Roger, IEEE 802.16WG members, all,

This is to note you that the early-registration deadline for the coming
Kobe session is due, today.
(15 Aug. 2008).

The information can be found at the web page:
http://www.wirelessman.org/meetings/mtg57/index.html
which Roger kindly revised.

For those planning to join the coming Kobe session, please do not miss
it for your cheaper registration.

Also for those requiring Visa support, please remind that the local
organizer has set its due date of 20 Aug. 2008 as shown on the
registration web page.  Thinking of the processing time at the
embassy/consulate (usually quite time consuming,) please submit your
request to us at your earliest opportunity, if you need it.

Meantime, the hotel registration cut-off date of 22 Aug. is also coming
soon.  Sorry for any confusion you may find out with multiple-deadlines
but your kind cooperation would be much appreciated.

Please let us know if you found any on the Kobe session registration.

see you all in Kobe, soon!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
KDDI R&D Labs.
on behalf of the IEEE 802.16WG Kobe session organizer
mi-nohara@kddilabs.jp
ieee80216_reg@ics-inc.co.jp