[STDS-802-16] [802.16p][PWR RG][NE#1] Discussion on group information and priority access

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Dear all:

I am Lei from samsung.

I would like to initialize two discussion on group information and priority access in order to get some consensus and harmonized text on them.

1. For group information,current we can get group ID and device index within one group based on DEV RG discussion. I would like to propose new group element named by group delegate. we propose group delegate to reduce access congestion. When one M2M group need transmit UL traffic or is paged. Group delegate can firstly transmit dedicated ranging resource to BS.

2. For priority access, I would like to define that priority access is related on service type/traffic and is used for indicating different access level. Based on my understanding, we need consider more about if we can use this parameter to schedule/control among M2M groups and if we really need this parameter to control network entry/reentry of M2M devices.

Any comments are welcome!

BR

Lei