[RPRWG] RPR Perf Comm

For those who are doing simulations with OPNET, I just wanted to send out a
last minute reminder for our week long user conference at the end of August
in Washington, DC.  We expect to have over 1200 attendees participating in
user case studies, expert panels, keynote addresses, training, labs, poster
sessions, partner pavilion, and lots of social events.  There's a link
below for more information or you can just give me a call, I'd be happy to
get you set up.

Thanks,
Taylor
P. Taylor Salman                               OPNET Technologies, Inc.
Senior Manager, Market Research       7255 Woodmont Avenue
Phone:  240.497.3000x2297                  Bethesda, MD 20814-7904
Fax:      240.497.3001                         www.opnet.com
Cell:      202.427.3319                         Pager:  888.912.5350

Register for OPNETWORK 2001, August 27 - 31, Washington D.C.
The world's largest event for network design, modeling, and management
(http://www.opnet.com/opnetwork2001/home.html)