Re: [RPRWG] Preliminary Agenda for September?

I have received a relatively small number of presentations. Certainly enough
for a single day maybe a day and a half. I will be putting together the
prelim agenda late this week. I suspect there will be people who will
request slots late. sigh

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems