[RPRWG] This meeting's final version of the Topology Discovery Taxonomy

All,

I have attached this meeting's final version of the taxonomy of the
Topology Discovery Algorithms.  It contains a long series of questions
and then the answers to each of those questions from people who have
expressed interest in the problem.  The results that are not in
italics are from the individuals directly - those in italics are my
guesses as to what they would have said had they gotten back to
me.

If anyone has a set of responses or more questions which they would like
included in a future version of this spreadsheet, let me know.

My aim in doing this was to provide an open and organized way
for all of us to be able to grasp the differences between the
many different proposals in a convenient way.  I hope that you
find this of use.

  See you next week,
  Brian Holden

 <<topology taxonomy 07Sep01.xls>>

Brian Holden        PMC-Sierra, Inc.
3975 Freedom Circle, Santa Clara  CA  USA
+1.408.239.8123   Fax +1.408.492.9862
brian_holden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.pmc-sierra.com

topology taxonomy 07Sep01.xls