Re: [RPRWG] Contribution Review Process Question?

Please send them to John Hawkins for posting to the web-site.

I am getting bounce messages  because the files are too big.

Please do not use the reflector for big files. Request an
upload from John. He is wonderfully responsive.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems