Re: [RPRWG] (Dare I say it -) Travel plans for November Plenary

Spencer,

it is a bit early to promise but I would plan for friday being useful
and possibly having some voting depending on progress made during the
week.

I would have people plan to be there from monday noon to friday noon.

Mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems