[RPRWG] (Dare I say it -) Travel plans for November Plenary

Mike/Bob,

Could you give us some guidance on planning our travel schedules for the November plenary? Now that working groups are allowed to meet on Friday until 2:00, it would be helpful to know whether we're likely to make use of this slot...

And I apologize for sending this e-mail to people who may still be reading it in the hotel rooms from the LAST meeting!

Spencer, who now knows the way FROM San Jose...