Re: [RPRWG] 802.17 members only site

People,

The following are the only three classes of people who get access to the
members area of the 802.17 web-site.

1) Voting Members of 802.17 get access
2) People who attend meetings and are not yet members
3) People from other standards groups with whom we have agreed to
   share information.

If you are not covered by the set described above. I will not give
you the information.

cheers,

mike