Subject: [802SEC] Discovery protocol PAR
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:09:44 +0000
From: Tony Jeffree <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: stds-802-sec@xxxxxxxx
CC: stds-802-1@xxxxxxxx

Please note that 802.1 will be requesting the Exec to approve a PAR for the
development of a discovery protocol at the end of the July 802 meeting; I
am therefore circulating this as advance notice under the 30-day rule.  The
text of the draft PAR and 5C can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/mirror/8021/docs2002/par-discovery1.rtf

and:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/mirror/8021/docs2002/criteria-discovery1.doc

Regards,