[RPRWG] Bridging Ad-Hoc Meeting Note

The Bridging Ad-Hoc met Thursday (14Mar02) afternoon to discuss scope of the Ad-Hoc and an action plan to address the motioned raised as a result of the Bridging Comment Resolution.

Find attached a package that was composed on Thursday capturing our discussion.

I will call a meeting this Wednesday (20Mar02) for the members of the Bridging Ad-Hoc to continue our discussion and commence the execution of our plan. Stay tuned for meeting logistics.

In line with the naming convention of the Rate Ad Hoc team, RAH, I think it would be appropriate that the Bridging Ad Hoc team is referred to as BAH (or perhaps NAH - Network Ad-Hoc).

Attendees of the BAH/NAH team are captured on the last slide in the package.

Marc.

Bridging Ad-Hoc Minutes.pdf