RE: [RPRWG] Announcement of opening of 802.17 Working Group Comment Period

Title: Announcement of opening of 802.17 Working Group Comment Period
Colleagues,

It appears that the "blank" CRD that was circulated with Draft 0.3 actually has one
record in it. The record is blank (i.e., has no comment data). This is due to a minor
oversight on my part: I created a blank record to test the new CRD and forgot to
delete it. You may choose to delete the blank record, or simply leave it alone and
submit your comments with the extra blank record. (All blank comments are
routinely deleted when I assemble the complete CRD.) The blank record should not
cause any problems. All the other instructions for dealing with the CRD remain
unchanged.

Thanks to Anoop Ghanwani for catching this issue.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, P802.17