RE: [RPRWG] RE: Evaluation of timeToLive alternatives

Necdet,

Answering questions:
> Is this the position of the BAH?
It relects the consensus of the floowing subtask group.
The main group has seen a presentation, but would
clearly need more review time to agree/reject/revise.

> I see a number of controversial text in that.
I'm quite sure there are. Its amazing what can
be discovered simply by writing down abstract
concepts and performing consistency checks.

> I do not think I would vote for it when it comes
> in front of the WG.
Could you please illustrate why, and recommend
specific changes that could change your vote?

I'm sure all would desire an equally effective
but simpler protocol, provided one can be shown
to exist. But, its hard to understand your
concerns when phrased as disapprove/no-comment.

DVJ

David V. James, PhD
Chief Architect
Network Processing Solutions