[RPRWG] [Fwd: BOUNCE stds-802-17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at line 9]

People,

a reminder that the reflector is set to bounce
messages from people not on the reflector. The
following was sent by raj@xxxxxxxxxxxx, however
raj's email on the reflector was raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please get your correct email addr onto the reflector
if there has been a domain name change.

thanks,

mike

Now here is my comment for Raj. Tom and I will
be piecing the lists together and sending them
out for review / addition. I was thinking a
1 week period max, and then having a teleconference
to push the work out to the various adhocs.
I agree that we need to prioritize the work
so that the most important items get done
sooner rather than later.

Does that make sense to people?

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems