[RPRWG] Reminder, State Tables Ad Hoc meeting Tuesday, 10/15/02 1pm West Coast Time

All, this note is a reminder that the State Tables Ad Hoc will hold its
first meeting on
Tuesday, Oct. 15th at 1 - 2:30pm West Coast time.
The call in number is 702 851-3330
Password    8021715

Important topics for the first meeting will be:
1) Find out from the section editors how this Ad Hoc can best help the
progress of the standard through the development of the list of actions /
input conditions that must be described in the standard.
2) Determine what form our output should be to maximize its helpfulness
3) Discuss methodologies we may want to employ to develop the input
conditions
4) Establish initial assignments.

It is critical that many of the section editors participate in this meeting
in addition to the working group members reviewing the clauses and the
existing state tables to understand what is missing.  So far, I have heard
from only one of the section editors, David James.  Others, please make sure
you participate.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, Resilient Packet Ring Alliance
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187