From: Mike Takefman
To: 802.17
Sent: 4/16/03 8:05 AM
Subject: [RPRWG] RPR Jitter/Delay

Thanks to everyone who chimed in with numbers and reminded us all that
access delay is also a compentent.

As I recall from all of the simulations that had been done early on in the
WG phase that argued about jitter of 1TQ and 2TQ designs the numbers were
always in the range of 10s of uSeq to 100s of uSeq for a  ring.

Bob, was there a specific issue you wanted to raise?

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems