Re: [RPRWG] Decoupling the service classes

Fredrik,

John could not attend the meeting, and very little was sent to him
in advance. Please give him some time to pull this together. Normally
he does it while at the meeting (when he does have more free time).

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems