Re: [RPRWG] a problem about MCF

I can talk about the intent of the standard, a fair question is
whether the appropriate text is in place.

When a wrapping ring unwraps, all frames with the wrong RI need to
be flushed from the ring. This will clear the MCF fairness frames
as well.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems