[RPRWG] Simula RPR simulator freely available

The Simula RPR simulator written in the programming language Java can
now be freely downloade.
Go to http://software.simula.no and follow the links "Networks and
Distributed Systems" and then RPR, or simply go directly to
http://software.simula.no/nd/rpr

We are an academic institution that shall not earn money, but instead
we must show that our products are used and referenced.
Hence we will like to know who are downloading our software, and you have to
supply your name and email address, and you will get a confirmattion
code in return that you use to download the software.

It will run on any platform that runs Java.

Please credit Simula if you are using the Simulator in your own
research, development etc.

Stein Gjessing
Professor
Simula Research Laboratory