[RPRWG] FE Eligible Shaper

Is the fairness eligible shaper used for anything in D2.3?

I can see that it is incremented every TICK count and that it is
decremented when sending traffic from the fairness eligible quota.

I cannot see that it is used when assigning values to other varibles...

In D2.2 it was used when sending traffic of the FE qouta up to or
before the congestion point...

Best Regards,
Fredrik
Fredrik Davik