[RPRWG] Comments on the draft and Attendance at the upcoming meeting

John Lemon made two very important points in the attached email.  I am
sending it to the entire reflector so that everyone reading the present
draft is fully aware of them.

(1)  If you have found what you believe to be any deficiencies in the
present draft it is critical that you submit comments in those areas, rather
than assume someone else will.  Posting your concern to the reflector in no
way guarantees that it will show up as a comment in the data base.  If it
does not show up, then it will not be dealt with.

(2)  John's second point is equally important.  Although we would greatly
appreciate your attendance and participation at the meeting, lack of
attendance will in no way change the seriousness of addressing your comment.
What it will change is to eliminate the ability of you to clarify what you
meant in your comment.  Therefore, please be as complete and as clear as you
can be in pointing out what you believe to be deficiencies in the draft, and
the way you propose to resolve those deficiencies.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 208 978-1187