[RPRWG] Reminder: Book your Rooms NOW for September

RPRWGers,

the last day for booking rooms in Vegas is the 09/03/03
in other words NEXT WEEK. You can pre-register as well.

Based on the number of comments we had this round. September
is likely to have a large volume of comments too and the
three days will be quite full.

In addition to comment resolution, we have to spend time
looking seriously at 802.17b. I suggest that we try to
hash out it out so that we can set up for a proper plan
so that we can go to the SEC with a reasonable plan
around a SG.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems