[RPRWG] [Fwd: IEEE 802 Meeting Update]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IEEE 802 Meeting Update
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:19:33 -0700
From: "Jennifer Hull" <jennifer@facetoface-events.com>

        Hello,

        Attached is another meeting information update for the July 2004 Plenary
Session. Typically Buzz sends these out to the "802all" reflector, however
due to his limited time and some problems with that reflector, we ask that
you send this out to your Working Group reflectors.
        Also, if you have not made your room reservations yet for Portland, I would
suggest that you do so, as the hotels are almost sold out.

Regards,

Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct
Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Tel: 408-241-8906
Fax: 408-241-8918
E-mail: jennifer@facetoface-events.com

cc: Buzz Rigsbee
Dawn Slykhouse
Darcel Moro

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems

802-0704-MIU-02.doc